top of page

Legal Notice

Contact information

Name of the Organization: Catalyst for Change Vietnam (C4C)

Adress: 104/8 Le Dinh Ly, Da Nang, Vietnam

Telefone: +84 912 052968

E-Mail: c4cvietnam@gmail.com

Guideline for Communication and Marketing

At Catalyst for Change (C4C), transparency and clarity in our financial operations are paramount.

 

HOW DOES OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM OPERATES:

Sources of Revenue

  • Partner Organizations: C4C receives support from esteemed partner organizations like DIZ and Asfar, who contribute towards our training programs and host their volunteers through us.

  • Partner Schools: We collaborate with partner schools that host our volunteers as teachers, fostering educational initiatives within communities.

  • Funding/Donations: While we haven't heavily focused on donations, we do receive some contributions. Any donations received are dedicated entirely to the causes specified by the donors, such as hosting group counseling sessions for women, providing vocational training, or offering direct support to individuals chosen by donors within our community.

  • Future CEP Volunteers: These short term volunteers are required to pay fee for their experience

 

Notice

Our forthcoming volunteers and partners are required to make payments to the C4C account at Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam to cover their stay. This payment procedure will be part of the onboarding procedure.

 

Bank name and address: 

Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited

Capital Place,3rd Flr., 29 Lieu Giai Str, Ba Dinh Dist., Ha noi, Vietnam

Account name: CATALYST FOR CHANGE VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED

Account number: VND66445949466

SWIFT CODE: SCBLVNVXXX    

Utilization of Funds

  • Administration: A portion of our funds is allocated for administrative purposes, including house/office renting, supplies, and staff salaries. C4C adopts a flexible operational approach to minimize office-related expenses and maximize cost-saving measures.

  • Volunteer Support: The majority of our expenses are directed towards supporting our volunteers. This includes provisions for food, accommodation, travel, training, and addressing any emergency situations that may arise.

  • It's imperative to note that these mentioned above costs are kept below 49% of our total expenses. The remaining 51% is channeled towards our social impact programs.

bottom of page